Fılıpallah

beautiful blog full of ınteresting things about everything and in all languages. in six months the objective is to become the new wikipedia...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Cabbage Theory

As many of you may have noticed in this blog there is a link to a website in portuguese. The subject explored there is the cabbage theory.
I am currently translating it and will post it as soon as possible.
However! It is extremely important than you understand the danger that this information contains. We cannot choose to read the theory as we decide to eat an ice cream. I don't even know if I would choose to know all this if I hadn't been choosen to tell the world about it. Please think carefully before getting in this journey because it has no way back and the road can be very hard.
The power of the cabbages is huge and even I am not safe: while I was translating it my body was invaded by a strange illness that threw me in bed and prevented me from continuying my work for ten days. Even now I feel weak and always sleepy but I can't quit! When I told my husband the truth about the cabbage he also developed a sickness similar to cancer but with no cure and he is fighting against it since. At last I could translate the theory but I wasn't able to save it because some wind or pharanormal presence sent by the cabbage clicked the no button before I could reach it...
Why do I still fight? It is my duty. But I cannot ask you to became targets of the cabbage and possibly ruin your life. I can only ask ou to make the choice: get to know the harsh truth or live in a happy fairy tale world.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viva Filipa :)

Só espero que ninguém leia este blog... por razões óbvias :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home